Request for Project Proposals for FFY2022
The Central Region Homeland Security Advisory Council (CRHSAC) is calling on the Region for FFY2022 project proposals. The Subcommittees will pre-approve eligible Proposals during the meeting on January 4, 2022. Subcommittees will provide feedback on submitted proposals and inform the submitter to incorporate any feedback. Proposals will then be re-reviewed during the regularly scheduled meeting on Tuesday, March 1, 2022. The Planning Committee will select eligible projects creating the A and B List. Eligible projects will be selected to the “A” list based on the FFY2022 allocated budget. Eligible Projects that do not make the A List will be placed on the “B List.” During the March 1, 2022, Council meeting The Council will vote on the final A and B list proposals. Funding for FFY2022 will not become available until January 2023.
- Project Proposals are due no later than Friday, December 17, 2021
- The CRHSAC Subcommittees meeting on Tuesday, January 4, 2021
o A representative for the proposal is required at the January 4, 2022 meeting
o Proposals without representation will be disqualified
- Project Proposals are due no later than Friday, December 17, 2021 to email@example.com
o Subject line FFY22 Project Proposal
- Proposal received after the deadline may not be considered
- All proposals to be completed using the below template
- Proposal should include any additional supporting documentation such as: Letters of Support, Quotes, estimates, etc.
See utilize the attached Project Proposal Form.